By expanding the business base and increasing the number of well-paying jobs, NOLABA will grow the size and purchasing power of the local market to add value to your bottom line.
Thank you for interest in supporting the New Orleans Business Alliance (NOLABA). We are the official economic development organization for the City of New Orleans. This strategic alliance is a public-private partnership that relies on support from both the City and the private sector. We are partnering with businesses around the city to build a strong, sustainable economy. Businesses are fundamental to the long-term economic strength of New Orleans.
We are building a strong foundation of support but rely on financial support from the business community to achieve our mission and deliver results for New Orleans.
New Orleans is making great strides in economic development as demonstrated by the work that we’ve been able to do with our partners throughout the city:
- General Electric’s announcement of opening its new technology center in New Orleans which will provide 300 quality jobs averaging a salary of around $100,000
- Our current work with 11 local and national developers, 19 national and regional retailers, and 5 property owners actively pursuing retail projects in Orleans Parish
- Three retention wins equaling 64 retained jobs,150–175 new jobs, and $35.8 million in new investment
- Played an integral role in bringing Costco to New Orleans. This project will create more than 200 full and part-time jobs, utilize 120 prevailing-wage local construction positions and result in a capital investment of over $40 million
Investors in NOLABA enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Invitation to special events and networking opportunities
- Co-branding with NOLABA on digital and print marketing materials and at special events such as Familiarization Tours
- Participation on industry focused councils and committees
- Special newsletter for investors with relevant New Orleans business news and events
…and many more! Read our 2013 Investor Guide to find a complete list of Investment levels and benefits.
To learn more about our investment opportunities at the New Orleans Business Alliance please contact us!
Emilie Tenenbaum // Director of Stakeholder Relations
Phone: 504–934-4562 Email: email@example.com